Job TitlePart-time Guest Services Representative
Job Description SummaryBased at Mic Mac Mall
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to all patrons and tenants by being knowledgeable about the property and its offerings
- Sale of Mall Gift Cards which includes:
- Telephone, Email and In-Person Inquiries
- Opening & Closing duties as per the Guest Services Supervisor
- Prepare and manage various customer tracking initiatives
- Provide Customer assistance with all available mall services.
- Assist other mall personnel (Security and Maintenance) to provide an exceptional Customer Experience, promoting a safe and clean environment
- Assist with various on-site promotions and events as per the Marketing Director
- Cultivate relationships with the shopping centre’s retailers and continually stay abreast of product offerings and store promotions.
- Professionally respond online to customer service inquiries on KIPSU
- Monitor mall events, retailer sales and promotions to communicate onto social media platforms as deemed necessary as per the Marketing Director
- Collating various documentation for shopping centre distribution, banner coordination, compiling and updating store and directory information, ballot counting and assisting with various display set-ups
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization at the workspace
- Ensure appropriate levels of inventory for administration supplies, gift cards, etc. are maintained
- Other duties as assigned by the Guest Services Supervisor or Marketing Manager
- And most importantly, ensuring that our Customers leave our shopping centre happy with all of their needs met
- Excellent customer service skills with a drive to go above and beyond
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a “team” environment
- Various computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Competent in Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, Website, etc.
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends as per the centre (extended) hours
- Must be accountable and punctual
- Creative and self motivatedCushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HR@ca.cushwake.com or call 416-359-2596. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.