** Only candidates already residing in Canada and who possess a valid Canadian work permit will be considered for this position. **
Distribution Stox is a proudly Canadian-owned company headquartered in Boucherville, QC which specializes in the distribution of tires and accessories for cars and trucks, serving mechanical workshops, tire centers and car dealerships throughout Canada. Distribution Stox is a recognized leader in customer experience and home to a wealth of tire and automotive industry experts. Founded in 2016 and with nearly 2 million square feet of storage, Distribution Stox offers the largest inventory of passenger and light truck tires in Eastern Canada through an efficient network of 21 state-of-the-art distribution centres throughout Ontario, Quebec & the Atlantic provinces.
The company stands out for the simplicity of its processes, for the efficiency and speed of its delivery service. Our passionate teams work in a dynamic and respectful environment. Distribution Stox is the employer of choice that knows how to please you! Distribution Stox contributes annually to the fundraising campaign of Procure, a charitable organization in the fight against prostate cancer in Canada.
• Drive a lift truck;
• Manage incoming and outgoing tires and merchandise;
• Store the tires and merchandise in the appropriate places in the warehouse;
• Prepare the shipment of tires and merchandise for different customers;
• Fill out documents for incoming tires and merchandise;
• Keep an inventory of the tires and merchandise;
• Adjust the location of different products;
• Maintain a safe work environment and respect all of the company's health and safety policies and practices;
• Participate in the general maintenance of the warehouse.
• Minimum of one year experience driving a Raymond/Crown forklift (mandatory), preferably in a narrow aisle environment.
• Must not be afraid of heights as the lift trucks go up to 20’ high;
• Be in excellent physical shape and be able to lift heavy loads;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Fit to work in a tire warehouse.
Here are some of the benefits we offer
Hourly rate of pay: $18.50 + 3.00$/hour rush premium payable from October 10th to December 2nd
Our employees are important. They are the ones who make every day possible for us to distribute tires to retailers. It is therefore important for us to offer them working conditions and benefits based on their contribution.
Schedule: Monday to Friday;
Competitive salary: your skills will be remunerated at fair value;
Work clothes and boot allowance;
Excellent group insurance programs adapted to your needs.
A personal expense account where multiple expenses are reimbursed such as membership fees for sports activities, tickets or pass for activities or smart phone/tablet etc.
A stimulating and rewarding work environment. At Distribution Stox, you are part of a young and dynamic team that allows you to evolve in a growing company;
Career prospects: No matter what your field, working for Distribution Stox will take you far!
Excellent training and staff development programs: we offer you the programs and tools you need to develop your full potential.
Employee Recognition Program
• We offer discounts to our employees on tire purchases and other merchandise.
• We consider it important that our employees be able to work together in environments other than work, which is why we have a team busy organizing social events and activities.
And much more!
Starting hourly rate of pay: $18.50